2. Personal data
3. Personal Data Protection
We at Retama acknowledge the importance of keeping your personal data secure and informing you about how we intend to use them. For this reason, we will process your personal data in strict compliance with all the requirements laid down in the provisions of Greek and European law, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Law 4624/2019.
4. Type of personal data and how we collect them
We may collect your personal data in the following cases:
- When you contact us by e-mail: In this case, you freely make your full name, telephone number and e-mail address available to Retama when you fill out the relevant contact form on our website.
- When you create an account on our website: When you register on www.retama.gr, you voluntarily provide us with your e-mail address, access code, full name and contact telephone number.
- When you register in order to receive information material: In this case, you voluntarily provide us with your e-mail address, enabling us to answer your questions and queries and customising our direct communication with you, sending you information material tailored to your needs.
- When filling out the property viewing form: In this case, you voluntarily provide us with your full name, contact telephone number and e-mail address.
- When filling out the offer submission form: In this case, you voluntarily provide us with your full name contact telephone number and e-mail address.
We do not knowingly collect personal data of users under the age of 18. If a child has shared personal data with us, their parents or guardian are kindly requested to contact us so that we can delete the information in question.
5. Use of data
As a rule, we at Retama trust that all personal data you provide are accurate and factual, and that, if necessary, you are bound to notify us of any change or amendment to them. If you provide us with personal data concerning third parties, at any time we assume that you are responsible for having informed them beforehand and have obtained their consent to provide us with these data, and that they will be processed in accordance with Retama’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
We at Retama we will use your personal data for the following general purposes, provided you have given us your express consent:
- To create your account on our website: We will use the information you provide when creating your account on our website in order to create and maintain your account and facilitate your access to it.
- To answer your questions: We will use the data you provide in order to provide you with personalised information about the property of your choice and the services our company provides in relation to it and, more specifically, in order to answer and respond to any question or request you submit via our e-mail address or by telephone in order to provide all the information you request.
- In order to provide you with information material. You may receive newsletters we believe concern you and which you have agreed to receive.
- In order to provide you with information on viewings of the property of your choice.
- In order to provide you with information on the sale of the property of your choice.
6. Personal data recipients
Your personal data will be accessible to competent employees of Retama who will forward them to our associates who will be called upon to provide you with the services you have requested. Third parties shall not have access to your personal data unless this is provided for by law (e.g. competent authorities).
7. Data retention period
We at Retama will retain the information you provide for as long as you visit our website, contact us and maintain your account. We will erase this information upon your request, unless we are required to retain it by law.
8. Security of your personal data
We acknowledge the importance of protecting all your personal data information, and we use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect it. For example, only authorised employees may access your personal data, and only to the extent necessary to perform their duties. However, an online data transmission can never be characterised as 100% secure. Therefore, although we make reasonable efforts to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or guarantee their protection. In order to protect the information stored in our system, we have put appropriate security measures in place, including data encryption technology and firewalls, so that unauthorised persons cannot access the personal data transmitted to our website.
9. Connection to third-party websites
It is stressed that where website users are redirected to third-party websites through special links (links, hyperlinks, banners), Retama cannot be aware and shall not be held liable for the processing and protection of personal data by said websites. We advise you to learn about these websites before browsing them.
10. Your rights with regard to your personal data
As a Data Subject (within the meaning of the GDPR) you have the following rights: right of access and information, right to rectification, right of erasure, right to restrict processing, right to object, right of portability and right to withdraw consent. For more information on these rights, please refer to the Retama Personal Data Protection Policy, available here. In order to exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of Retama by calling (+30) 2107491850 or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you consider that your rights are being infringed, you have the right to appeal to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority via its website www.dpa.gr/Complaint to the Hellenic DPA.
11. Other information you must be aware of